July 30, 2017
swimming pool regulations
- All rules and requests made by lifesaving personnel must be followed.
- All patrons entering the facility during Recreational/Lap Swim times are required to pay the facility admission fee. Parents wishing to watch their children that are 7 years and older during recreation swim are not required to pay the adult admission fee, but must remain in the designated spectator area.
- Children under 7 years old or less than four feet tall must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person in a swim suit at all times including in the water, on the deck and in the restroom. While in the water, the parent/responsible person must remain within arm?s reach at all times.
- All children under the age of 4 years old must wear a swimsuit diaper or plastic pants and a swim suit regardless of toilet training. No cloth or disposable diapers are allowed.
- Persons in the water must wear acceptable swim suits. T-shirts are not allowed. A tight fitting rash guard is acceptable.
- Animals are not allowed in the building or pool area, with the exception of guide/service dogs. Guide/service dogs are allowed on deck, but not in the water.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will be denied admission and/or asked to leave the premises.
- Candy, food or beverages are not allowed except in designated areas provided for eating or drinking. No glass items, chewing gum or smoking is permitted in the facility.
- Floatation devices (water wings, swim suits with floats ect.) are not allowed. Toys, snorkels and masks are not allowed unless part of organized activity or approved by the Pool Manager. Lifejackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Suntan oils may not be used by sunbathers or swimmers. The use of sunscreen is encouraged; however, patrons must shower before re-entering the pool.
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool. Persons with open cuts, sores, bandages, colds, coughs or infected eyes are not permitted in the pool.
- Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone must pass a swim test before entering deep water. Weak or non-swimmers must remain in shallow water no deeper than their armpits.
- Lying on the deck close to the edge of the pool where swimmers may trip over sunbathers is dangerous. Sunbathers must lie or sit at least three (3) feet away from the edge of the pool or in a designated area for such activity.
- Dangerous practices are prohibited. Patrons must not run on decks; climb, sit or jump from fences; dive in shallow water (less than 9 feet deep); dunk, push, pull or splash swimmers. Jumps are permitted feet first. Back jumps, twisting and flips are not permitted at any time.
- Diving in water less than nine (9) feet deep, back dives, somersaults, ?cannon balls? from the side of the pool or any other unsafe activities are not permitted.
- Do not engage the lifeguard in unnecessary conversation.
- Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool area immediately upon the signal or request of the Pool Manager.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Walk at all times!!! DO NOT RUN!!!
Share this article
June 12, 2017
August 11, 2017
May 7, 2018